POOLE, UK




Had an amazing day today exploring another town near where I live. Hello Gorgies! I hope you are having a nice week. I am on my Easter break from university. Today I caught up with one of my friends. We went to Poole Quay and had an enormous all-you-can-eat buffet lunch at a Chinese restaurant. It was a bit cloudy with the sun coming out occasionally but that did not deter us from having fun.

What's so special about Poole, you ask? The harbour! We were using our phones' navigation system and we got lost a couple of times. But that gave us the opportunity to see where the yachts were built. There was a luxurious grey one that I regret not taking a picture of. This is the kind of staff that gets me tripping on my own feet because it inspires me to day dream... about kids and a husband (as usual)




Not only did I get to enjoy the view I got a chance to hang out with my girlfriend. The nice walk along the quay, the fresh air and the chatter of people walking past was such a refreshing experience. We also got to scurry charity shops. I got two dresses for a pound each. I am very proud of my bargain hunting skills. If you want me to hook you up when you are shopping, don't hesitate to get in touch.















The architecture in the surrounding areas is absolutely brilliant. I have a thing for colourful houses and glass balconies. They always make me think of waking up each morning, opening the door and drinking your coffee while the wind blows against your face and your nose is spoilt by the fresh scent of water.




Have you visited a new place this week? If yes where did you go? If not where would you like to go? I hope you continue to have a productive week.




Comments

Popular Posts