COPENHAGEN, DENMARK

What a way to end my Scandinavian experience! Hello Gorgies! If you are planning trips for 2017 I recommend Copenhagen. This place is amazing. I walked around the city for about 2 hours and a half and boy was that a treat. I went to Tivoli, City Hall, Rosenburg Castle, Nyhavn, Christiania and along the waterfront. My favourite place was definitely the waterfront!

Who wouldn't love this? What a beauty.

My second favourite place was Nyhavn. Best place to go for an outdoorsy eating experience.

This is Nyhavn; the New Harbour. What a beauty. The colourful buildings, the water, the restaurants and cafes and the Guiness World Museum near by, this is the perfect place to visit. There is a beautiful hotel nearby as well. Add this to your travel bucket list.







The beauty I saw in this place was worth freezing for. The temperature was about -4 degrees Celsius and it was very windy. The saving grace was that the sun was out. The sun against the blue waters, colourful buildings and the all-glass buildings was a sight to behold. The walk across the bridge from one place to another was very relaxing and comforting. At the end of the tour I was pretty content.

Pure bliss


Comments

Popular Posts