JUST RUN WITH IT!

Hello Gorgies! I am doing this post mostly for myself. I want to hold myself accountable by the end of the year so what better way than to make a public proclamation. Affirmations in front of the mirror are really good but I want to go a step further. Ever since I was a little girl I knew I wanted to be an entrepreneur. I am not very far from that at the moment because performers are technically small businesses of one. What I want however is something on a bigger scale. I have read a lot of books and continue to read lots about the difference between talent and calling. I know that I am a talented singer, dancer, actor and model but I am still trying to figure out my calling and purpose. I want to officially run my own business mostly because my spirit is telling me that that is a necessary step I need to take. It's going to be a very long journey I know that but doing what you love is fun. I would like to expand my art into a fully fledged business where I can learn and teach others as well. If by the end of the year I haven't taken any steps towards this, then I can tell myself off and you guys can too.

Own your s**t



Comments

Popular Posts