FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF ITALIA! (PHOTOSHOOT)


This has been the hardest blog post to write for me to date. Hello Gorgies! Ever had such a great experience that articulating it's brilliance feels almost impossible? This for me is one of those moments. You had to be there to comprehend the fluidity with which the whole process operated. Words will most probably fail me here today but I will definitely give it a good try.


I have been blessed enough to work with people who are really passionate about what they do. But the one thing that makes a team special, is the integrity with which this passion is executed! Andras Kim and Ray Lee, what a dynamic duo! You know that thing photographers do, where they lie on the floor/ground and get in weird positions to take 'the shot'? Well these two showed me some major moves with Andras at one point saying, 'Oh yes!!'. Their dedication inspired me to push myself to bring something new to the shoot.


I got to work with the lovely Ola Suddrey again! This girl just gives me life! So kind and caring she makes the shoot worth while. We were modelling for Eve Leefe's original line which was inspired by her childhood in Italy and Italian heritage. It was very refreshing meeting a designer who was this talented but very humble and down to earth. In all fairness everyone I have worked with has been very humble. Getting slightly paranoid about the idea of working with someone who will completely take me out of this comfort zone.

 
This whole process was such an eye opening, heart warming experience that has left me feeling very grateful. This team definitely made the dream work. We had drinks after the shoot and had great conversations. I really don't have the right words to describe this process. This is definitely an experience I will forever cherish. Since I don't have the words to describe this, I will let the photos speak for themselves.





Special thanks to Katie Victoria for assisting with the dressing and taking all the behind the scenes photos. This process has probably changed my life forever, let's wait and see shall we?


Comments

Popular Posts