WIMBORNE MINSTER, UK


I bought a discounted day rider today and decided to ride the bus to its last stop, Wimborne. Hello Gorgies! I have been trying to be more aware of my surroundings. After two and a half years of living in East Dorset I finally made my way to the direction I never have a reason to go to. University, church and work are in the opposite direction of Wimborne hence why I have never been.

Outfit

Shoes & accessories

Great outdoor cafes
Thought these were a London thing?
Great wall for photos
Great shops
Beautiful weather
Amazing pubs


Despite the hay fever that's coming on with a vengeance and the possibility of being lactose intolerant, I had an epic day. People did stare at me like I am crazy for all the selfies I took. Wimborne is a nice place to experience with family and friends. There is a nice cathedral near the square and a few areas ideal for a walk.The food situation looks promising, from pubs to well known restaurants like Prezzo, I am sure you won't starve. I love a good cup of coffee from Costa, which is right in the middle of the square. There is a good transport network to Poole and Bournemouth.

Overall, a lovely Wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts