DECISIONS, DECISIONS

I am about to graduate from university and I am faced with a lot of decisions about what the next step in my life is. Hello Gorgies! I hope you are having a good week. I have been meditating a lot about which route to take towards my dreams. In true fashion of the glass half full (and having the capacity to filled to overflowing) I am very optimistic. I am grateful to have a lot of opportunities my way and I do not take them for granted. I believe the possibilities are endless.





































Today as I was pondering on the opportunities available to me, I had an epiphany; 'decisions are not life sentences, they are made to be changed' Lorraine xx. I have been feeling very stuck lately because of a decision I made three years ago. The more committed we are to our decisions the better we feel and the more in control of our destiny we feel. Because of that I have been very much in denial about maybe needing a change. I just wanted to encourage everyone to listen to their instincts. That gut feeling we get is the truest form of communication the universe gives us.

Often life will give us people, momentarily or for longevity, who will instil little pearls of wisdom or plant seeds in us that will benefit us in the long run. I had a conversation with someone who had twenty plus years of experience in the accounting industry who enlightened me about my prospects. I also spoke to a friend who fully understood my predicament about some of my decisions and her insight was truly appreciated. Choose who you listen to because not everyone is equipped to advise, whether due to intentions or lack of sufficient knowledge. But when you find people worth listening to, really listen and then let your conscience tell you what to do with that advice. 




As well as listening to your gut, sometimes directions change when circumstances change. When circumstances change it's inevitable that your decisions will change too. Decisions to be healthier, nicer and friendlier to people, move to a different country or whatever else. The world is our oyster. There are plenty of opportunities. You just have to dare to dream and respond to life when it tells you where to go. Never doubt when you have a calling in life, the caller will make a way for you to fulfil that calling.. You just have to have faith. The way you respond is by making decisions that give you joy and peace. Don't let fear imprison you. DARE TO DECIDE to be the best version of yourself according to your own standards.

Continue to have a productive week. As always comments and thoughts are welcome, God bless you.

Comments

Popular Posts