My week in photos


With Melody. By Priscilla Nunes




I am bringing you my week in photos. This past week has been a thrill and a blessing. Hopefully you can get ideas as well for what to do during your week... and then take photos to let us in. Some of the ideas on here are not groundbreaking but are basic things you can do with all kinds of friendship groups. Whether best friends, getting to know each other or love each other but don't really like each other sometimes. These can work for anyone. So here is my week in photos (possibly your week soon).





1. OPEN HOUSE TOUR





My friend Mel invited me (and our friend Priscilla) to go with her to the open house tours that were being held in collaboration with the Limerick City Council. But we unfortunately had to part ways because we were interested in seeing different things. Which worked out in the end for the both of us because I went to see a theatre rehearsal space (cos I am into theatre). While she went to see the Hanging Gardens (new office block here in Limerick) because she is into architecture. The theatre rehearsal space I went to see is called the Gaff and not a lot of people know about it. Being there was such a nostalgic moment for me because I hadn't been to the theatre in ages. It took me right back to England in my uni years. In a way, being there really fuelled my hunger and passion to get back into the mix of things.





A poster in the green room








The actors' room, backstage was just so beautiful that none of the photos needed retouching (in my opinion). Being in that rehearsal space, my nose being assaulted by that old damp smell of the theatre, was such an exhilarating moment.





2. WE WENT TO A CAFE









Thereafter, we went to a cafe. Word of advice: this is as basic as it gets. When in doubt, go to a cafe! With anyone. Not sure if it's a date, go to a cafe. Don't want to hang too long, go to a cafe. Have time to kill but don't know what to do... you guessed it, go to a cafe. This is ideal for any kind of friendship [groups].





My girls and I went to Rift Coffee here in Limerick. You can check them out here https://www.riftcoffee.com/. It's a quaint place that does beautiful coffee. However, it is not the cheapest. But it's a beautiful place to treat yourself. It's very small so with this one you better be going there with someone you actually want to be up close and personal with.





3. WE TOOK LOTS OF PHOTOS





by Priscilla Nunes




Nothing beats taking lots of photos while hanging with your mates. I believe that everyone of us girls has an inner supermodel waiting for an opportunity to be unleashed. So why not take plenty of photos while on your adventure. And if you have a fly outfit, that's even better.





by Melody Moyo




I wore this fabulous outfit when I was out with the girls. Not only is it gorgeous but it is budget friendly as well. The skirt, shoes and tights are from Primark (which is very ironic... I will tell you why a few weeks down the line haha). The jumper is from Nelly.com, the coat is from Zara and the beret from H&M. All affordable brands!









4. WE WENT ON A DAY TRIP





by Jeff Stanford








My friends and I (a group of about 13) went to Killaloe, Clare for a gander. We walked by the lake in the evening and then went to a cafe (deja vu) afterwards. It was an amazing evening filled with chatter. Word of advice: be sure to do a day trip with people you are really friends with. Nothing is worse than being in a confined space (car) with people you don't know too well. Did someone say awkward silence? I had a blast. Nothing like a day trip with amazing company.





The lake in Autumn; Killaloe, County Clare, Ireland




It's safe to say that I have had a fun filled week. I thank God, above all, for all of the excitement I have been experiencing in my life lately. I will make a dedicated post about my journey with Christ at some point in the future. In the mean time I hope you enjoyed reading this. Feel free to leave a comment or get in touch. Have a lovely weekend and week. God bless you.


Comments

Popular Posts