LUND, SWEDEN

Hello gorgies! I was in Lund, Sweden today with my sister and nephew. I had a meeting which didn't last as long as expected so instead of heading back home immediately after, we decided to be tourists for the day. It was very lovely. If anyone has been to Copenhagen, Denmark, Lund has Copenhagen vibes. I can't explain why but it really does. From nice cosy cafes and restaurants to stone paved roads, it really does resemble Copenhagen. We stopped at the Lund Cathedral, Museum, University, Espresso House (cafĂ©) and Harry's (restaurants). I absolutely fell in-love. I went with a very casual look today. It was very cold, colder than England of course so I wanted to focus on being warm. I went with ripped jeans (a little price to pay for the glam), above the knee boots, a jumper and a jacket. I highly recommend anyone who is in Lund to visit Harry's. http://www.harrys.se/restauranger/lund/ I had a beautiful chicken salad there. And the service was absolutely amazing.

Chicken Salad from Harry's.
Water in a wine glass? Yes please. Harry's
Zoned out in Espresso House

I am a very clingy aunty
It was windy


Jumper: Barnados (Charity Shop)
Jacket:  http://www.zara.com/se/en/

Comments

Popular Posts